The P300J probe station is the most stable, intuitive, and space efficient 300mm analytical probe station available today. Designed for low current, sub-micron positioning applications, the P300J comes standard with features such as single-point ground, dry/dark environment, and integrated thermal chuck plumbing. Motorized controls placed conveniently at the front of the station give a dynamic speed range which supports both precise positioning and long-distance moves. Both joystick and MicroTouchTM controls intuitively operate the station stage, platen (Z), and theta as well as the microscope X-Y and Z drives.
The P300J’s large magnetic stainless steel platen has plenty of room for multiple manipulators and/or a probe card.
The system supports a wide choice of options, and is even backward compatible with accessories (manipulators, probe holders, probe card holders) from our industry-standard 8000 series (200mm) stations.
Accurate laser cuts and stable video images are guaranteed by the P300J’s massive microscope bridge support structure. The station includes an adjustable microscope lift delay which prevents driving the probes into the microscope objective, a feature that Micromanipulator pioneered, and which is a hallmark of our professional probing systems.
Features and Benefits
* Cast base with vibration isolation interlayer: Provides stability and ruggedness.
* Station single-point ground: Low current ready.
* MicroTouchTM controls: Ergonomic in design with super responsive control.
* Motorized 2-speed stage, theta and microscope drives:Provide ease of use with the choice of speed range for long-distance or precise positioning.
* Stage/Platen/Theta drive control via MicroTouchTM controls and joystick: Multiple users have their choice of controls to fit their preference.
* Station joystick includes device select, high/low speed, and “lockout” buttons: Provides full localized control. Lockout prevents inadvertent movement during testing.
* Stage, Platen, Theta (300 x 300 x 50mm x 15 deg) range: Provides full wafer coverage and flexibility of setup.
* 0.1 micron resolution stage, platen, and microscope drive: Supports probing of the smallest targets.
* Stainless steel platen with 4-point platen leadscrew drive:Supports both magnetic and vacuum base manipulators.
* Integrated dry/dark enclosure: Provides EMF shield and enclosure for low temperature chuck dryness.
* Removable front wedge: Provides easy access to the chuck for loading and unloading wafers when removed, and support for additional manipulators when in place.
* Microscope 100 x 100mm (X-Y), x 200mm (Z) drive range: Supports large die and multi-site probe cards.
* High force chuck/theta post assembly: Supports high pincount probe card pressures.
* Station plumbed and wired to accept -55 to +300 degree C H1000 series thermal chuck: Set up is clean and clear for fixturing and cabling.
* Vacuum quick disconnect and Triaxial strain relief brackets: Provide convenient, strain relieved connections.