Micromanipulator (Carson City, Nevada, USA), a leading supplier of advanced analytical probing systems and accessories, announced today that it has launched an e-commerce website allowing customers to order Micromanipulator products securely, efficiently and easily, on-line. The new site can be found at http://www.micromanipulator.com.
The new website allows customers to:
- Place credit card orders for Micromanipulator consumable and accessory products in a secure, convenient, and easy to navigate web environment on PC’s, tablets, and cell phones.
- Eliminate challenges associated with different time zones – order product 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.
- Quickly and easily obtain product pricing. · View abundant product details and specifications.
- Download product data sheets and application notes.
- View side-by-side product comparisons.
- Contact Micromanipulator and our worldwide distributors for support.
Clint Waggoner of Micromanipulator said in a statement: “We’re always listening to our customers, and the virtual store gives them the added convenience and flexibility they’ve been asking for. We pride ourselves in providing a customer experience that is second to none, both before and after a sale. The on-line store represents an excellent tool for our customers to take advantage of in today’s fast paced, digital economy.”
From its worldwide headquarters in Carson City, Nevada, USA, Micromanipulator supplies the semiconductor industry with analytical probing equipment for design verification, device modeling and characterization, design and market FA, process verification, and quality control. Our innovative products have positioned us as the dominant supplier of pre and post tape out wafer, package, and system level analytical probing tools for integrated circuits for the entire semiconductor product development process. For more information: e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org