The worlds first true system level probe station with above and below ambient temperature capabilities.
The patented Micromanipulator model 2210-LS test board (application, system, development, etc..) compatible probe station has been specifically designed to migrate wafer level probe capability to the test board level to assist with post tape-out product testing.
The 2210-LS enables you to probe decapsulated IC’s mounted onto test boards at above and below ambient temperatures without limiting your boards ability to exercise your chip and without limiting the probing capability employed at the wafer level. Using the 2210-LS, you can trace and analyze issues that manifest only in the actual end application environment faster, easier, and with less headache than previously possible.
With the 2210-LS, you can probe:
- Application boards measuring up to 24″ square in ambient mode, and up to 18″ in temperature mode.
- Wafers up to 300mm.
- Wafer pieces and oddly shaped/sized test samples.
- Temperature range supported: -40C to 125C.
Each 2210 comes complete with:
- Integrated vibration isolation base platform.
- Upgradeable temperature option. Choose -40C to 125C, or ambient.
- Microscope system of your choice.
- Large translation manual microscope motion with precise fine motion.
- Two independent, moveable platen.
- Manipulators of your choice (up to 10).
- Probe holders and tips of your choice. Choose from passive, active, RF, and many more.